[Koh Phangan] A question for those who are on the island of Phangan: tell me, please, how is the sea in early August? Is it bathing during the day? Or is it believed that the island is in season only because it does not rain every day? Thank you for your answers. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for those who are on the island of Phangan: tell me, please, how is the sea in early August? Is it bathing during the day? Or is it believed that the island is in season only because it does not rain every day? Thank you for your answers.
A question for those who are on the island of Phangan: tell me, please, how is the sea in early August? Is it bathing during the day? Or is it believed that the island is in season only because it does not rain every day? Thank you for your answers.

The sea is bathy at high tides, and on some beaches always. The rainy season will begin in October-November, August and September are beautiful: the heat has subsided, the rains are rare and short, there are a lot of people, but not too much, as in high season.
220142,2,For possession of e-mails - a large fine or up to 5 years in prison