[Samui] Tell me, please, where is the fish market near Chaweng Beach? To cook it in front of us. There used to be one, if I'm not mistaken, called Wolf Street. Yesterday it was closed and it feels like it doesn't work at all. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, please, where is the fish market near Chaweng Beach? To cook it in front of us. There used to be one, if I'm not mistaken, called Wolf Street. Yesterday it was closed and it feels like it doesn't work at all.
Tell me, please, where is the fish market near Chaweng Beach? To cook it in front of us. There used to be one, if I'm not mistaken, called Wolf Street. Yesterday it was closed and it feels like it doesn't work at all.

Yes, it seems that Chaweng remained and the fish is lying on the ice, they will cook The only other thing is that it is not very fresh and expensive (And so the norms.

It doesn't work anymore, now it's only the one that's farther away, starting approximately from the square. But this amount of fish and seafood is no longer here. Fish in salt is cooked at the visiting market Thursday, Friday, Saturday, behind the road to the square from the central. Well, or look for other markets, that's all for chaweng.