[Pattaya] Tell me which SIM card is better to buy in Phuket? We went to 7/11 for a month tariff of 999 Butt, as it is a little expensive 219938,2,If with unlimited Internet for a month - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me which SIM card is better to buy in Phuket? We went to 7/11 for a month tariff of 999 Butt, as it is a little expensive 219938,2,If with unlimited Internet for a month
Tell me which SIM card is better to buy in Phuket? We went to 7/11 for a month tariff of 999 Butt, as it is a little expensive
219938,2,If with unlimited Internet for a month

We have a true operator. The first 3 months of 5g and the number of gigabytes was about 300 baht. And it all really worked for 3 months. We were shocked ourselves Now 56 gigabytes about 200 baht and 30 GB 100. If you do not need to distribute the Internet, but only need a mobile, then really 900 baht is expensive. You can buy any operator, the cheapest tariff and buy gigabytes / minutes in your personal account.

If with unlimited Internet for a month, then this is the normal price) You can download the dtac application and choose the appropriate tariff there. Buy a SIM card and connect it yourself.