[Pattaya] I'm going to Pattaya, he will tell me, I heard a lot of dogs there, there is a phobia for them, is it so? aggressive, evil? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to Pattaya, he will tell me, I heard a lot of dogs there, there is a phobia for them, is it so? aggressive, evil?
I'm going to Pattaya, he will tell me, I heard a lot of dogs there, there is a phobia for them, is it so? aggressive, evil?

Hello Yes, there are a lot of dogs, mostly harmless.... during the day. If you do not go to the yards in the evening, you will save yourself, nerves, time, etc. My husband was bitten by dogs in Phuket and Pattaya this year, but we went through the yards, we wanted to shorten the path. Be sure to make insurance, as they say: cherished ...

The dogs here are very calm. They hardly react to people. They don't rush. They lie on the sidewalks, at the entrances to shops on the beach. I'm afraid of dogs myself, but here they are different.

If you have a phobia, then they will be aggressive towards you. They feel fear. It's a vicious circle.

Yes, there are a lot of stray dogs. During the day they gain strength, sleep. In the dark, they gather in flocks and are quite aggressive.