[Pattaya] Please tell me how to get to Phuket from Pattaya? Maybe there are companies that carry or where the buses go from?) - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell me how to get to Phuket from Pattaya? Maybe there are companies that carry or where the buses go from?)
Please tell me how to get to Phuket from Pattaya? Maybe there are companies that carry or where the buses go from?)

It's easier to get from Phuket to BPC by plane, and from the airport directly to the bus to Ptt. Well, or in reverse order.

Or by plane from Utapao. Or buses with a transfer in Bangkok. Taxis are hardly your option. There are rumors about a direct bus from Pattaya to Phuket, but somehow without confirmation.

Here is the feedback from the bus station: As of 04/24/2023. The office is open from 08.00 to 15.00 (work unstable, it is better to go to 10) On Tuesday and Friday at 15.00 bus from Pattaya to Phuket. It costs 966 baht on top, 1288 on the bottom. You can book in advance - I booked on 24.04 on 02.05 May with a choice of seats (see photo). They said to pay on May 01 to come. Don't forget your passport. Also, 2 buses go from Phuket to Pattaya with Phuket Bus Terminal 2. As far as I understand on Wednesday and Sunday.