[Phuket] Please share information about Kamal, what are the pros and cons of the district. They seem to offer a good condo there. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please share information about Kamal, what are the pros and cons of the district. They seem to offer a good condo there.
Please share information about Kamal, what are the pros and cons of the district. They seem to offer a good condo there.

Kamala is a good area to buy real estate, near Patong, there are good markets, shops, cafes. A lot of foreigners, with good management, rent out in the low season without problems. Good profitability. I won't give a tooth, I can show real cases of our clients on average in Ls.

I don't have my own way to the city. It is necessary to constantly ride through 2 passes in order to get, for example, to the central. For rest there are norms, for a long time I would not consider it at all.
219605,2,Kamala is a good area to buy real estate

Pros: there are cool restiks on the beach and surfing. Cons: it's dull, the mosque is yelling, except for restiks on the beach, nothing else.
219611,2,Please tell me