[Samui] We plan to fly to Thailand for 6 months, tell me what kind of visa is needed? And is it critical if, at the time of departure from the country, there will be 1.5 months left before the expiration of the passport? 219478,2,Anny sweetery Chaweng/Lamai or Wild Tribe on Lamai." - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We plan to fly to Thailand for 6 months, tell me what kind of visa is needed? And is it critical if, at the time of departure from the country, there will be 1.5 months left before the expiration of the passport? 219478,2,Anny sweetery Chaweng/Lamai or Wild Tribe on Lamai."
We plan to fly to Thailand for 6 months, tell me what kind of visa is needed? And is it critical if, at the time of departure from the country, there will be 1.5 months left before the expiration of the passport?
219478,2,Anny sweetery Chaweng/Lamai or Wild Tribe on Lamai."

Make a tour visa at home, and then to a neighboring country for a second one. Or three curbs.

You will not be given a visa longer than 6 months left before the end of your passport, if noticed. They will be released and let into the Russian Federation.

And how are you going to continue to be without a passport?