[Samui] Tell me, please, is there a company on Koh Samui that can bring me to Kuala Lumpur and back in an organized manner? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, please, is there a company on Koh Samui that can bring me to Kuala Lumpur and back in an organized manner?
Tell me, please, is there a company on Koh Samui that can bring me to Kuala Lumpur and back in an organized manner?

From Koh Samui you can get to Hat Yai, and then look for minibuses to KL.

Of course, there is no company, because this is not a border or a visa. A normal trip outside the country. Options to get there. Air: Koh Samui - Bangkok - KL or Surat Thani - Bangkok - KL (longer but cheaper, without luggage one way, something less than 4k baht). Ground transport: from Koh Samui bus to Sungai Kolok - border crossing - bus Kota Baru - KL. Schedule and prices at the bus station, people went, but did not report on prices and schedules. From Koh Samui ferry + shuttle to Surat Thani railway, from there train to Sungai Kolok, crossing the border and further to KL. There are still some basses of Koh Samui - CL without transfers, except for crossing the border.