[Samui] Please tell me, in Thailand and in particular, on Koh Samui, you need an international driver's license. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell me, in Thailand and in particular, on Koh Samui, you need an international driver's license.
Please tell me, in Thailand and in particular, on Koh Samui, you need an international driver's license.

They're really fined But on Koh Samui, checking rights is rare, unlike other places They talked about posts on Lamai somewhere in the McDonald's area and on Chaweng in the central area I have never met Maenam-bophut Do your rights, if possible, they will be useful in other provinces / countries, well, they will save you from a fine on Koh Samui if you are lucky enough to fly in for a check.
219343,1,Fishery
219340,2,There are direct flights to Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok) from Novosibirsk

1600 rubles, 2 pictures (or 1), And half an hour of time in the traffic police. and do not forget that IDPs operate only in conjunction with ordinary ones. Separately, this is a piece of paper.

It's easy to get them for 2 days, almost without leaving your home, you fill out an application for public services, there are 3 lines and that's it, just call in to pick up in your area at the traffic police or MFC So I advise you to do it. We need international ones.

Signed, but not ratified, as well as Spain. Consequently, only the Geneva Convention of 1949 has been officially ratified and IDPs are officially needed.