[Samui] Tell me, please, if there is a clinic on Koh Samui where you can go urgently? My husband fell off the bike, his arm hurts a lot. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, please, if there is a clinic on Koh Samui where you can go urgently? My husband fell off the bike, his arm hurts a lot.
Tell me, please, if there is a clinic on Koh Samui where you can go urgently? My husband fell off the bike, his arm hurts a lot.

In Naton, the state hospital will be the cheapest, take a taxi and go there.

If it's cheaper, it's better to go to the state. Koh Samui Hospital (they came there by ambulance from a private clinic, I'm not sure how quickly they will help there, I have never been able to get through to them in my life, but there is an emergency department). In general, if the bike was rented and injured by falling from it, you can try to find out if the owner had insurance for the bike, sometimes it happens, but it will cover a little I can also advise Get Health Clinic, we were sent there after the state clinic for dressings (500 baht - 1 dressing), a Russian-speaking person works there, so communication will be easier on the spot.
219330,2,Lampraya at 16:30 usually walks like."

Hospital in Nathon https: //maps. app. goo. gl/qWxuL7c9AsBiH8SUA? g_st=ic.