[Samui] Tell me, who traveled on the route Koh Samui-Penang on their own (bus)? I am interested in the place where they bought such a ticket ( - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, who traveled on the route Koh Samui-Penang on their own (bus)? I am interested in the place where they bought such a ticket (
Tell me, who traveled on the route Koh Samui-Penang on their own (bus)? I am interested in the place where they bought such a ticket (

I saw a bass with the inscription Sungai Kolok leaving the bus station at 6.30.

Koh Samui - Penang.. I took a ticket for 2000 baht Koh Samui-hat yai, from there the train to the border, then the train to Penang. I took off from Koh Samui at about 11 am, was in Penang at 8 pm. At the border, they asked if I was going to Malaysia for a long time, they said for 5 days, they let me through without any problems. Then from there I went to KL and did the visa there.

A ticket in a nato in the pantip office. They sell immediately to Ferry and buses (there will be 2 minivans) In the morning at 8 on the setran sails, in the donsak get into the van and ride it to Penang with a transfer to Hatyai. In the morning, the next day from 9:00 you hand over the docks, the next day you get from 14:00. In the morning at 5 departure back. The return trip is longer, as they are brought to Surat Thani and parcels and passengers are taken and delivered along the route. It's exhausting. The next time I would have reached Hatyai myself, so that the return trip from it would be 2 times shorter. That's at least 3 nights.

You can buy a ticket at the Pantip Treval office on Naton. The trip takes 4 days. With a visa at the border, they let you in without question.

I took a ticket at the bus station, it is easy to find on the map. We did everything in 2 days with help, but that was six months ago.