[Samui] Who took tickets separately, not a tour - did you buy medical insurance? Where and for what, if it's not difficult, share, or is it not needed and in fact pay if anything? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who took tickets separately, not a tour - did you buy medical insurance? Where and for what, if it's not difficult, share, or is it not needed and in fact pay if anything?
Who took tickets separately, not a tour - did you buy medical insurance? Where and for what, if it's not difficult, share, or is it not needed and in fact pay if anything?

If you stay in Thai for a while, I advise Tinkovskaya, like up to 45 days and complete with premium.

In Sberbank, you can connect the SberFirst package. The grace period is 2 months. There, insurance and visits to business lounges are included in the package. That's what I did. If the package is deactivated during the grace period, the commission will not be debited.
219248,1,Love
219245,2,What is the best way to get from Koh Samui to Pattaya and back somehow? The plane goes back and forth 22k

It is always better to take insurance. Because if something happens, without insurance, it will come out to you in a tidy sum. Unfortunately, I can't advise an insurer in Russia.

Insurance is mandatory, if you take a bike, then this must be provided for in insurance, in fact it can be very expensive. Last year I made out at Sberbank. And for three weeks of rest, I still needed it. The child was bitten badly by mosquitoes, and then the temperature rose, well, I that Dengue))). I didn't pay anything in the hospital. I applied through the cart to the insurance company.