[Samui] Tell me, please, is it necessary to book a speedboat to Phangan in advance or can you buy tickets at the ticket office before sailing and not worry that they will not be? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, please, is it necessary to book a speedboat to Phangan in advance or can you buy tickets at the ticket office before sailing and not worry that they will not be?
Tell me, please, is it necessary to book a speedboat to Phangan in advance or can you buy tickets at the ticket office before sailing and not worry that they will not be?

It is better to go to the site in advance, although they are usually at the box office. Although once I got in, there were no tickets. This is force majeure, but it happens. In which case, you can always postpone the date / time of the ticket already purchased.
219286,1,Alexei
219289,1,Sasha
219286,2,Is it possible to get a bus from Donsak to Surat Khani airport on the spot? Complex tickets from the Rajah and Seatran are only up to 14 hours from Koh Samui. How much will a taxi cost from Donsak to Surat Thani Airport?"