[Samui] Tell me, please, what is tax free? And how to arrange it. Purchased some goods from Central. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, please, what is tax free? And how to arrange it. Purchased some goods from Central.
Tell me, please, what is tax free? And how to arrange it. Purchased some goods from Central.

Usually, the product is asked to be shown. Registration only in the international terminal.

Tax free is issued for purchases from 2000 Bt and according to the passport. And not all stores. There must be a blue information plate at the checkout. If you have time and preserved receipts, go to the store and ask if they can issue Tax Free. Maybe it will work. At the BKK airport, the Tax Free office is located on the right side at the very end of the hall, if you stand with your back to the entrance. There are almost no queues. Everything is done quickly. You need a passport and a receipt with a receipt for the goods. No things are required to be shown, at least in Thailand. You get money in baht in the Duty Free zone. Almost every departure wing has cash ticket offices. There are a lot of windows, so everything goes quickly.

Tax free, you have to say that you want to arrange before buying any thing, if you have already bought and have not issued it, you can no longer do it. If you already have it, then before departure you will arrive at the airport a little earlier, and ask any airport employee where the tax free is located You go there, give a piece of paper that you will be given when registering in the store, shows that these things are now with you or on you and you are getting your money back. Each country has a different tax free Someone has 10%, someone has 4% The best in Europe.