[Pattaya] Does anyone live in Atlantis in Pattaya or lived recently, a normal condo? The reviews are contradictory, I am interested in the territory of the condo itself, the pool. 218747,2,I like Tawaen. But if you want to stay overnight on the island - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone live in Atlantis in Pattaya or lived recently, a normal condo? The reviews are contradictory, I am interested in the territory of the condo itself, the pool. 218747,2,I like Tawaen. But if you want to stay overnight on the island
Does anyone live in Atlantis in Pattaya or lived recently, a normal condo? The reviews are contradictory, I am interested in the territory of the condo itself, the pool.
218747,2,I like Tawaen. But if you want to stay overnight on the island

Hello! My family and I went there for 4 days while we were looking for an apartment for a long time. On the 3rd day we fled to the hotel. The condo is very old. The water is disgusting, it smells like iron. Everything is very audible both from neighboring apartments and from the courtyard and pool. Cockroaches were seen several times in the corridor. I advise you to stop by a new condo, for example, Riviera or Copacabana. We live in a condo delivered in 2022, everything is fine and the water is good.

I lived, but in 2018 A huge plus condo location. The pool is warm, at that time it was clean, I had an excellent apartment. Choosing chic Venice and Atlantis, for now I would live in Atlantis precisely because of the location. The sea is dirty, but across the street, past cafes and massage parlors, nearby.

We are now in Atlantis, I like it, the pool is large (several zones, a jacuzzi, children's areas with slides for younger and older, there is where the water is cooler and warmer, even in bright midday you can find a pool area in the shade, the water is brackish). The territory is clean, calm. The apartments in which we live are in good condition, everything basic is provided, but it depends on the owner, it can be very different here.