[Phuket] What to eat in Phuket? The second day hungry doesn't like anything. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to eat in Phuket? The second day hungry doesn't like anything.
What to eat in Phuket? The second day hungry doesn't like anything.

Buy a SIM card to activate your foodpanda account, grab, and order the usual if you don't like what you like nearby.

Well, to make it tasty on a budget, then rice with chicken, etc., for 50 baht, or padtai is the same. All plus or minus, in each café they are more often located on the last pages of the menu. On the first - for tourists. I also recommend that the food courts in the shopping center are different. I'm a fan of duck with rice and broth.

The first days also did not know what to eat)) A bunch of restaurants that have European cuisine familiar to us. Plus, there are Russian cafes. Next to us, the restaurant is held by a woman who has friends in Altai. And she learned how to cook Russian dishes: dumplings, dumplings, shawarma, borscht, etc. And the price tag is low. It's called Thum Pizza We eat there every day.

It depends on what you're used to eating. In every café there is European food, chicken soup. When the child was small, he ate almost nothing at all in Tai, sausages were brought from home and local doshik. And now he's 10, everything is sweeping, and Thai and with makachen and pasta like carbonara from 7/11.
200592,1,Rosalina
200590,2,Buy a SIM card to activate your foodpanda account

Well, we don't know, you like it) maybe you just have no luck with the choice of a café. In general, there is any cuisine here, so look) The meat is delicious, pad thai, mango sticks rice, fish and shrimp are divine. Tom kha Ili to any café of European cuisine.

Phuket town visit. It is full of European-style cafes. but the prices will also be in the same style)

There is a network of cafés Veranda" where they seem to be well fed. Both Russian and Thai cuisine. Borscht

I don't know, we eat on the market, we really like it. We specially flew here for Thai cuisine. Last time we arrived, after that we became fans) there is a market in Patong, near the Patong Bay Hill Hotel, there is quite good cuisine and a large selection, three rows.
200600,2,Do smart buses go to the airport? Where do people stay in Patong? On bangla road? Thank you."

Go to a European restaurant to eat pasta. Or in any café you can take fried vegetables, rice and ordinary fish.
200613,2,Please tell me a sports store with a good selection of boxing accessories?"