[Phuket] Tell me, please, are we going on vacation to Phuket, do I need to take rubles in cash with us? Or is it better to issue a union pay? How will it be more profitable and convenient? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, please, are we going on vacation to Phuket, do I need to take rubles in cash with us? Or is it better to issue a union pay? How will it be more profitable and convenient?
Tell me, please, are we going on vacation to Phuket, do I need to take rubles in cash with us? Or is it better to issue a union pay? How will it be more profitable and convenient?

We took cash dollars and several cards from other states, the flight is normal, it's not for nothing that I got confused with the cards at one time, we tied to taxi applications without any problems and it is convenient to pay everywhere.

I was carrying dollars, yuan and Unionpei.

On May 9, we arrived from Phuket ... Better dollars, cash and unionpay (it works in supermarkets and you can withdraw baht from an ATM)

The map is inconvenient if you just go on vacation! It's expensive to make it out! Then it will not be needed ... it's the point.

It's more convenient with cash dollars! Definitely my opinion!

Union Pay definitely formalize.

Rubles for dollars, dollars in a bag and on the road.

Nobody needs paper rubles here, so it's not worth it. Take dollars or exchange electronic rubles for baht through trusted people.

There are no cash rubles. If you issue a free yup gpb yuan, then good. And so for 3 weeks and dollars you can buy. And electronic rubles for everyone.