[Phuket] Friends, hello everyone! Advise a beautiful area / hotel / accommodation in Phuket So that everything around is super beautiful nature, the beach is within walking distance and a minimum of tourists) I will only travel 5 days, I want idyll and peace Thank you. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends, hello everyone! Advise a beautiful area / hotel / accommodation in Phuket So that everything around is super beautiful nature, the beach is within walking distance and a minimum of tourists) I will only travel 5 days, I want idyll and peace Thank you.
Friends, hello everyone! Advise a beautiful area / hotel / accommodation in Phuket So that everything around is super beautiful nature, the beach is within walking distance and a minimum of tourists) I will only travel 5 days, I want idyll and peace Thank you.

There are enough Bang Tao tourists, but everyone is on foot. Mai Kao, there is almost no one, but move on. There is no one at all, it's a long way to go, but it's 100 km to go there. Taxis and tuk-tuks decide the distance. (It's a month since we've been here, with a man for 4 months, it's not the first time we've been in Thailand and Phuket)