[Phuket] Please tell me where in Thailand it is better to go / fly in May. I bought tickets to Bangkok. I wanted to go to Phuket. But I read the info that it's not the season in May. We fly for the first time in Tai. For 2 weeks in total. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell me where in Thailand it is better to go / fly in May. I bought tickets to Bangkok. I wanted to go to Phuket. But I read the info that it's not the season in May. We fly for the first time in Tai. For 2 weeks in total.
Please tell me where in Thailand it is better to go / fly in May. I bought tickets to Bangkok. I wanted to go to Phuket. But I read the info that it's not the season in May. We fly for the first time in Tai. For 2 weeks in total.

We were in Pattaya all May. Yes, there were rains, and even with thunderstorms. But mostly at night. And if during the day, then short-term. They didn't ruin the vacation.

They write that the season is ending. Many people leave Few people Prices are slightly lower Maybe it rains for a couple of hours Waves can be (depending on the beaches / islands) As luck would have it And we are also interested in a vacation in Thailand)))