[Phuket] Tell me for 10 days, 5 tons of $ for two is enough? (The hotel has breakfast only), I just want to take a walk to eat local food. Kata area. Diamont Hotel. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me for 10 days, 5 tons of $ for two is enough? (The hotel has breakfast only), I just want to take a walk to eat local food. Kata area. Diamont Hotel.
Tell me for 10 days, 5 tons of $ for two is enough? (The hotel has breakfast only), I just want to take a walk to eat local food. Kata area. Diamont Hotel.

It depends on what you want. The three of us spent less than 2000 in a week, took a 2-day excursion to 12 islands and a 1-day Similans, went to elephants, went for a massage, bought clothes and cosmetics, paid for a guesthouse, breakfast is not included, eat three meals a day, take fruit, ice cream.
196543,1,Jeanne
196541,1,Alex
196545,2,I saw a huge department with books in English at the Festivale."

Well, dinner for two in a nice restaurant is $100 for two. This is with crabs and other exotics. Excursions are still up to 50-150, but you will not run on excursions every day ... Shopping - well, here it is already on your wallet. So it will be difficult for you to break out of 2000 if you don't try hard.

Of course that's enough.

2.5 is enough for a meal and a little clothes.