[Pattaya] Hello, please tell me, in February we went on vacation to Tai with a family of 4, we always flew through travel agencies, tell me if you fly yourself, on which website do you buy tickets, book a hotel? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, please tell me, in February we went on vacation to Tai with a family of 4, we always flew through travel agencies, tell me if you fly yourself, on which website do you buy tickets, book a hotel?
Hello, please tell me, in February we went on vacation to Tai with a family of 4, we always flew through travel agencies, tell me if you fly yourself, on which website do you buy tickets, book a hotel?

It makes no sense to fly on your own for two weeks! It will definitely be cheaper for you with a package. And transfers, and hotels, and flights, and insurance - if you organize it yourself, it will be more expensive and more hassle.

For 2 weeks the four of us are definitely cheaper and easier to tour. On your own, you and your children will find more humor than pleasure from rest.

Hello, tickets were bought on the Aeroflot website, hotels were booked through Tinkoff Travel (their partner site is Islet. ru) since I have a Tinkoff black card, they have already returned 10% of cashback to me. They wrote to the hotel, they confirmed the reservation.

We booked on Agoda. There are offers with payment on the spot - we chose from them.

In a taxi, everything is in Russian. you read in Russian. About whether it's worth saving, tickets are expensive, maybe the tour will be cheaper for you.

Good afternoon. I bought tickets to Bangkog from Aeroflot. I bought a tourist SIM card at the airport. I immediately changed dollars to baht. I ordered a taxi through the bolt application, very convenient as our yandex. I booked the hotel through booking, with payment on the spot. The Gazprom card was not accepted in Bangkok . Pattaya card is accepted everywhere . I rented a hotel in Pattaya on the spot . I rent a house for 3 nights already, I have changed my hotel without any problems.

Hello, tickets for aytk av / k or Yandex, etc. We always book a hotel through a travel agency, because the one we stay in is always cheaper than booking or somewhere else. Bolt is an aggregator outside the Russian Federation, not only in Tae.

Russian cards can be used to pay for air tickets to Tinkoff travel and hotel reservations on the Island. I don't know how much more profitable it is to take tickets yourself for 2 weeks, if you took a lot in advance, then yes, it is more profitable. We are also flying for the first time ourselves without a tour package by Qatar Airlines on the Moscow-Bangkok route with a transfer in Doha in February. Tickets were taken back in September for 155t. p. for three, they cost 250t. p., and we have luggage 30kg. per person, and for 250t. p. 25kg. per person. But we are flying for 35 nights-5 nights in a hotel and 30 in a condo. Everything is already booked.

Tickets for airsels were bought, bolt application in Russian and how to order everything is clear without instructions. Tickets were paid for by union pay and through pyypl.