[Pattaya] Pattaya Park Beach Resort reviews - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pattaya Park Beach Resort reviews
Pattaya Park Beach Resort reviews

We arrived on February 17. Everything is not bad, but wifi in bits and pieces and periods. Annoying. There are 3 Russian channels on TV, and on BRIZE or PATTAIYA constantly advertising the same condo. Annoying. Pleased to see a movie at 10 pm in Pattaya. Nearby is the night market with tasty stalls, where one can buy MUSAKA (Greek dish, like our casserole with potatoes). Nearby is a 7eleven and exchange office with a good rate. I recommend MOSCOW Massage! They have inexpensive and service, as well as WIFI).

We stayed in this hotel with my husband from February 26 to March 13. General verdict, the hotel is good, but still needs care and repair. Now on points: 1.Zaselenie. When checking in asked for a room with a king size bed and preferably above 20 floors, to which we were told that the bed should be paid extra, and rooms above 20 no. ... Nothing to pay extra, agreed to what they gave, located on the 9th floor number 2-922. Polish, pardon dibilizm

The only thing I liked was the cleaning. Always clean, towels, if you throw them on the floor, are changed regularly.Bathroom and toilet are cleaned. Fresh water in the room, only in exchange for empty bottles. Breakfast was not a problem for me as at home I only drink coffee with something for breakfast, here we had delicious chocolate pads and cereals, fresh fruit was always pineapple and watermelon. The staff, with few exceptions, are unfriendly and rude, especially if there are any problems they immediately do not understand anything, although many understand and speak Russian. The problems were solved by a Thai guide. I would not recommend to rest in Thailand with children. It's dirty, you have to go somewhere to eat, look for something, it's not a 5 star hotel in Egypt, where all inclusive and constantly animators with children involved. Here you have to walk a lot, children are tired and capricious. The sea is clean only on the islands. In general, the hotel is a C". The Internet does not work well

Our room was on the 19th floor (Superior) in a building with a tower, a large balcony with armchairs and a view of the sea, a large bed, mosquitoes did not reach us, but birds flew in every morning and sang on our balcony.Cleaning every day with a change of towels, linen was changed every two days. To go to the sea through the park at a leisurely pace for about five minutes.The sound insulation in the room is excellent, the air conditioning worked well, but we didn't use it much, we preferred to open the balcony. The breakfasts are plentiful, little has changed in the European assortment in two weeks, sausages, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs, spaghetti, ham, pancakes with meat, pancakes, salads and a bunch of all kinds of buns, and there was something new in the Thai menu every day, necessarily soup, we started breakfast with it. If you dilute coffee with milk, you can drink it. Tea and cold drinks were also present, as well as watermelons and pineapples. I can't say anything bad about the hotel, they settled in within 5 minutes, the boy picked up the suitcases in the room, he didn't beg for tips, we offered it ourselves, and the card didn't work for us and he himself ran to the reception to change it, and the maid let us into the room at his request.There were also no problems with the eviction.There is a water park nearby, just to go past it to the sea, it costs 100 baht, for small children it's the most. You can go down from the tower in a booth, or you can go down the cable alone (it was very popular with the Chinese, they were brought by whole buses).In general, the impression remained positive.

Went with 2 children in early February.

Pattaya Park Hotel, which is famous for its observation deck on the 52nd floor of the white tower, the hotel, which is so actively offered to visit to admire the panorama of Pattaya, is actually the epitome of negativity and complete disappointment from the Thai vacation. I have vacationed more than 10 times in different hotels in Pattaya, I know and love the resort, but what I encountered in Pattaya Park, just discouraged me! The first appearance at the front desk was like a warning - sullen, angry faces of the workers, their loud communication with each other - it does not happen, but... For 14 days, this tense atmosphere was present everywhere: the entrance to the dining room through a blocked turnstile, the staff piled into the room with a noise and silently waited to get out during cleaning, in the gym is stuffy and very serious man. The boutiques within the hotel grounds are either asleep or walking around with their eyes glaring at us as if they are waiting to get away. The Hotel feels as if you are in a restricted area, there are signs on the walls and desks with frightening inscriptions FIRED! Up to the marasmus - the pool threaten to fine for not on time handed over a towel

Vacationed at Pattaya Park Veash Resort in February.We settled in a Superior room on the 9th floor. in the Park Wing building with a view of the sea and the night city, which was just perfect. Of course, the rooms are not only renovated, but not small and most importantly clean. Cleaning is done well, every day. I liked the breakfasts, everyone will find something to eat. One thing, I advise you not to take dinners.. They're just about nothing...The location of the hotel is excellent, 10 minutes walk to Tuk Tuk , then the same drive to the center. Near the hotel there are many restaurants, cafes, shops 7eleven, FamilyMart, etc. Pattaya Park Night Plaza is a two-minute walk away, as is the beach. The beach is certainly not clean, but it's basically like in all of Pattaya, but you get to the city pier, take the ferry to the island

Nightmarish staff at the reception. 1) Before checking in I made a reservation at

Booked on