[Pattaya] Hello everyone! There is a choice between hotels 1. Cozy Beach 2. Pattaya Garden (Delux) 3. Nordic?! I'm going alone, so I choose Russian" hotels. What do you recommend?" - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! There is a choice between hotels 1. Cozy Beach 2. Pattaya Garden (Delux) 3. Nordic?! I'm going alone, so I choose Russian" hotels. What do you recommend?"
Hello everyone! There is a choice between hotels 1. Cozy Beach 2. Pattaya Garden (Delux) 3. Nordic?! I'm going alone, so I choose Russian" hotels. What do you recommend?"

I do not know how to someone, I took myself Kozi)) very like Pratamnak area, the sea nearby (clean enough), beautiful pools in the hotel and the same bike to the pier or Wolkin (basically the same thing) only 80 THB. Near a lot of good cafes and massages) Especially flying in February, there are already promised to finish the road works.

Velkom) to the islands as for me better, you can go there to different beaches, my choice - go to Naul beach or they call it Monkeys - the most comfortable and although there are people, but nice and the Chinese are much less.

The Nordics are gut and location and cleanliness, just check towels every day, when we checked out the guys at the next hotel could not check out because like they lost their towel and charged them 1000 baht, although we understood the staff did not report before they checked out and they did not pay attention.

To nordic, I recommend it. We lived in the Sunset. There is a place to cook, pool on the floor, 5 rooms per floor, silence and cicadas outside the window, extreme hotel on the street. We were on a bike. Everything is close by.

Kozi's gone straight to hell. In January we took a bike ride to the place of our former vacation. Road repair, hotel construction nearby, all empty, no people, the beach to go down 100-150 meters, respectively, go up too. Dust dirt noise.

I would choose something in the center like caesar palace. it is more convenient than pratamnak. from Caesar 50 meters to the center of the festival and near the terminal21. there is no need to go anywhere. everything is within walking distance. there are a lot of Russians everywhere.

I was at Pattaya Garden a few years ago - I don't recommend it. I had a lot of Hindus in the pool and there was a disco for Hindus outside the hotel. The hotel is not a good place to stay. Not very good.

Pattaya Garden is North.

Cosy on the mountain, a little strenuous to walk, if you take a bike will be much more pleasant. The Nordics are close to the Russian market, but no tuk tuk nearby either, it's a 15 minute walk to the highway where the nearest stop is. Pattaya Garden is south of Pattaya?