[Phuket] How much does a transfer from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach cost? And how is it better to book a transfer? My husband and I arrive, we booked the hotel ourselves, respectively, without a transfer. How and where to order a taxi if we arrive at the moment without communication? - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much does a transfer from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach cost? And how is it better to book a transfer? My husband and I arrive, we booked the hotel ourselves, respectively, without a transfer. How and where to order a taxi if we arrive at the moment without communication?
How much does a transfer from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach cost? And how is it better to book a transfer? My husband and I arrive, we booked the hotel ourselves, respectively, without a transfer. How and where to order a taxi if we arrive at the moment without communication?

There is free Wi-Fi at the airport.

Through the Bolt application.

Write to the hotel to meet you (send a cab) with a sign at the exit. We always do that.

a minibus costs 1000 baht, there are a lot of taxi drivers at the airport, all prices are fixed.

There is a Smartbass here. This is a bus with a 100 baht ticket. They have an official website with an interactive map.

Minibus for 180-200 rides. You just have to find the right rack there are 4 on the street. It's better to go out through the left. There are fewer cab drivers there.

First of all, exchange at least $ 50 for baht (by taxi, on the way ask to stop at 7/11 to buy a local SIM card) after that, when you get to the general area of the airport, go to the left, towards domestic flights, there is another terminal, there prices are cheaper than in the international terminal, bargain on the spot.

Indrave 600 Baht.

There are points where you can book a cab on the spot. Prices are different, to Rawai 1000 baht, to Karon I think 500, if I'm not mistaken (I can not say for sure).