[Phuket] Which area of Phuket is better: Bang Tao or Nai Harn? Why are there so many requests for the latter? Maybe I'm not looking for housing there (on Bang Tao). - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which area of Phuket is better: Bang Tao or Nai Harn? Why are there so many requests for the latter? Maybe I'm not looking for housing there (on Bang Tao).
Which area of Phuket is better: Bang Tao or Nai Harn? Why are there so many requests for the latter? Maybe I'm not looking for housing there (on Bang Tao).

Bang Tao definitely, Naiharn po mneikuorty Krasnodarskogo krai))

Bang Tao of Course.

And I would choose NyHarn if for the long term.

Nayharn.

Everything there you are looking for.

By the way yes. I wonder) Which area is good for a family? Infrastructure, schools, shops nearby? Please write only those who have been here at least for a year. Thank you.

We don't live a year. But we live for two months. And also this is the 5th trip to Tai. They lived in many areas. A family with a child of 4 years. I believe that Bangtao is the best area (lagoon). That's probably why it's the most expensive. The kid goes to school here too.

You have to try. In my opinion, Bang Tao is sad, sad and depressed. But a lot of people like it.

Naiharn is certainly better.