[Phuket] Tell me, did you book a room through Agoda, Test & Go? Fly in pairs, indicated two people, and writes that the PRC-test is one? I don't quite know if I need to buy the second one separately or not. - Thailand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me, did you book a room through Agoda, Test & Go? Fly in pairs, indicated two people, and writes that the PRC-test is one? I don't quite know if I need to buy the second one separately or not.
Tell me, did you book a room through Agoda, Test & Go? Fly in pairs, indicated two people, and writes that the PRC-test is one? I don't quite know if I need to buy the second one separately or not.

With agoda here and could not figure out how to order a package for two there seems to be only for one . But this is not exactly Look at how many people are indicated in the booking at the post office to show that two people, how much to pay extra for the second PCR. They may also ask for a surcharge for the room. They usually do not answer the mail, but you can also try. if you don't answer anywhere call. Not to click the tiepass.

Now it seems that all tests are separately bought on a separate site.